For years, we’ve been helping businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East collect and leverage actionable real-time data to simplify and solve their most pressing operational challenges.
Today, we’re bringing our powerful workflow management and automation platform to the North American market. Businesses in retail, hospitality, facilities management, transportation and other industries can use mpro5’s highly configurable workflows to achieve greater visibility, improved productivity and increased compliance, delivering strong return on investment.
Our new North American headquarters in based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with Mark Self leading North American operations as president and CEO.
Why is mpro5 such a great platform for businesses across industries?
Research from The Business Reality Check found operational complexity is a top barrier for businesses, with “the overall difficulty of getting things done” and “lack of employee engagement” cited as top concerns by CIOs and operations, finance and customer experience leaders. mpro5’s configurable, easy-to-scale software delivers:
- Improved productivity from automation of repetitive tasks
- Greater business intelligence by collecting actionable real-time, dynamic data from users and IoT sensors and cameras, turning it into insights
- Increased compliance with local, state, federal and industry regulations
- Higher customer satisfaction by providing visibility into real-time issues across the business and resolving them quickly
- Lower risk and cost avoidance through evidence compliance
“Businesses today need help solving their biggest day-to-day operational challenges, whether that be ensuring their bathrooms are always sparkling or that the food they are serving meets the quality and safety parameters they have specified,” said Self. “By modernizing their processes using actionable real-time, dynamic data and a configurable platform tailored to their specific needs, mpro5 has become their trusted partner in powering productivity across the enterprise.”