HOW CAN WE HELP?
Log a ticket, contact us or find answers to questions below.
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE TO HELP RESOLVE YOUR CHALLENGE.
RESOLVED THIS YEAR
RATING FOR SUPPORT
AVERAGE 1ST RESPONSE TIME
VISIT YOUR MPRO5 CUSTOMER PORTAL
Our service desk is always available. Take the first step and log into your customer support portal to:
- Log a support request ticket
- Reset your password
- Read our self-service FAQs
- Get tips from our mpro5 community
- Report a problem with the mpro5 platform or app
CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
Need to speak to someone directly? Contact our customer support team using your unique client email address.
Q: How can I reset my password?
If you’ve forgotten your login details and need to reset your password, you can log a request through our customer support portal or follow these steps:
- Select the forgot password link, located under the username and password fields on the main login screen.
- Once you have selected the forgot password link, a Forgot Password page will display and ask for a mandatory email address and optional username.
- Enter the email address that is linked to your account and click Forgot Password. After you have selected Forgot Password a notification message will appear stating the process has been completed.
- After the app has displayed this notification, you will receive a reset email with a link in it for you to reset your account.
- Once you have completed all the above steps, open the app and sign in with your new password.
Q: How do I upload data into my CRM?
Is your data import not going to plan? Log a ticket through our customer support portal and one of our team will be in touch to help. Alternatively, try following these steps:
- The import function allows you to add new Assets, Customers, Jobs, Forms and Sites, via an Excel CSV file.
- You can export an import template using the website to help bulk create your required data.
- Sign into the website.
- Select the three lines icon (next to the Mpro5 logo).
- Click the Import tile.
- Use the “Select Data to Import” drop down menu to select the kind of data you want to import.
- Click the button Export to Excel underneath the preview button.
- Enter the correct details into each of the corresponding columns (providing you have the data).
- There are columns which may not apply to you when using the import function.
- These columns can remain blank but the headings need to remain.
- Save the excel file to your documents folder.
- Navigate back to the website and repeat steps 1,2,3 and 4.
- Click the Select Files button.
- Find and select the Excel file in your documents folder.
- Click the preview button.
- This will take you to a validation page which will either give you either a success notification or error notification. This is part of the validation process of the import function.
- If you are met with the error notification, this will mean you will need to revisit the data you have entered in the excel file. Check for double spaces and missing or additional characters as these are often the source of the issue.
- Once reviewed and amended, try re-importing the file again.