If a Job hasn’t appeared in your list, you will need to re-sync your device.
If your list hasn’t updated, please follow the steps below:
- Go back to the home screen by hitting the Back arrow.
- Click the button that looks like three white bars in the top right of your screen.
- Select Settings from the side bar.
- Once you are in Settings, select the grey Sync button in the bottom right hand corner.
- You will see a list of updates your device has received recently. To Sync All, tap the cycle symbol in the top right hand corner.
- You will be prompted to check your internet connection, hit Yes when you think you have one. Syncing may take several minutes depending on your connection.
- Go to My Jobs and pull the list down to refresh the list.
- Your scheduled jobs should now appear.
If you still can’t find a job, check if it is scheduled with your office administrator.