Follow this guide to search for a specific job on the website.
You can search for Jobs that have already been created, or create your own, by using the search function on the website.
Follow the steps below to search for a job:
- Click on the button that looks like three bars at the top of the page, next to Navigation Hub.
- Once you are in the navigation hub, select the Jobs tile.
- Now that you have selected Jobs, a list of options will appear as tiles, click Search.
- You will now see a list of filters that you can apply to your search. The more of these you use the narrower your results will be. You do not need to fill all of them in to search for a job.
- Hit the purple Apply button when you are happy, a list of jobs that match the search terms will now appear.
- If the list is too long, try adding more search filters by hitting the purple magnifying glass in the top right corner.
- Once you find the job you are looking for, you can view the details, edit the details or delete it. You can also clone jobs.
Note: If you’re unable to find the job still then please check that you are in the same access group as the mobile user that the job is assigned to. You can ask your mpro5 administrator to give you access.