Please follow these steps to open a resource in the mpro5 app.
- Press the Resource button on the home page.
- You may be presented with a selection of folders if so, select which folder the resource is located in.
- Then find the Resource you want to open.
- Click it to begin downloading the resource. The file will open automatically.
- Located at the top right of the page are four buttons:
- The first button (arrow pointing downwards) will start a mass download of all the resources in that area when pressed.
- The second button (nine squares in a grid pattern) will toggle how the resources are displayed. They are either displayed in a list, being separated by each folder or in rows after selecting what folder you would like to open.
- The third button (three lines) will let you sort the resources by an array of options.
- The fourth button (magnifying glass) will let you search via the resource’s name.
Please ensure you have either a strong Wi-Fi connection or Good mobile data signal coverage.
Please ensure you have a third party application installed to open the type of file you are downloading. For example, a word document will require Microsoft Word to read and a PDF will require Adobe Acrobat Reader etc.