Please follow this guide to complete a click to open Job.
Think of Jobs as specific tasks. Sometimes these might have many parts or they be more straightforward. You can complete a Job by following the instructions below:
- Open mpro5 and Login.
- From the home page, tap the My Jobs tile. This will give you a list of Jobs that you can complete.
- Make sure you sync the Jobs list by pulling down on it.
- Tap the Job you want to complete and it will open, showing you a list of Flows that you can complete.
- Each Flow is a form that you may or may not need to complete in order to complete the Job. You may need to complete multiple Flows to finish the Job.
- Select a Flow by tapping on it. Incomplete Flows are red and complete ones are green.
- Follow the instructions in the Flow, read these carefully and complete all the steps. You will see a green tick in the bottom right when you are finished with each step, tap this to continue.
- You may be prompted to sign the Job off once complete. If you are not prompted, check My Sign-Off on the action bar at the bottom of the screen, this will let you complete outstanding signatures.
- Draw your signature in the box, then tap the green tick.
- You will now get a message confirming that you have successfully completed the Job, you can now complete another job or return to the home screen.
Make sure you have good network coverage or a good Wi-Fi connection. Check you have Mobile Data switched on and check you’re not in Airplane Mode. If you don’t have coverage, don’t worry, your Job will simply sit in your ‘Outbox’ until you do (have coverage).