Please follow this guide to complete a Flow in the mpro5 app.
Flows are either completed as part of a Job or separately for reactive work. For example, you may want to carry out a cleaning check immediately if there has been a spillage.
To complete a Flow, follow these steps:
- Open your mpro5 app, then login to go the home screen.
- Select the Flows tile.
- Select the Customer you want to complete a Flow against.
- Select the Site you want complete the Flow against.
- If there is more than one Location at the Site, select the Location you want to do it against.
- Select the Flow you want to complete.
- The Flow will then open up. Some Flows have multiple Sections, start with the first at the top of the list.
- Follow the instructions in the Flow, read these carefully and complete all the steps. You will see a green tick in the bottom right when you have fully completed a Section, tap this to continue.
- You may be prompted to sign the Flow off once complete. If you are not prompted, check My Sign-Off on the action bar at the bottom of the screen, this will let you complete outstanding signatures.
- Draw your signature in the box, then tap the green tick.
- Press the green tick after all Sections have been complete
- Once a Flow is complete, you can either start another or return to the home screen.
Please ensure you have either a strong Wi-Fi connection or good mobile data coverage.
If the audit hasn’t uploaded, please check your outbox to see if there are any items in there. You can restart the app and log back in to force outstanding items to the top of the upload queue