Please follow this guide to Add a Flow to a Job.
Using the website, you can add a workflow to an existing job or create a new job and add workflows to it.
- Click the Jobs button, then select Planner or job Search.
- Search for the job you need to edit or create the new job.
- Once you are in the Job creation/edit screen, click Flows in the side bar.
- Hit the Plus sign in the top left corner to add a flow.
- To select a flow, click on the Form drop down menu.
- Choose whether the flow is mandatory for completing the job by selecting True or False in the Required drop down menu.
- When you are happy with the flow, click the Tick button in the bottom right corner of the window to save the flow.
- Click the Tick button in the top right corner to finish editing the Job, or you can add more flows if you wish.
- When you are finished, you can return to the home page by clicking the mpro5 button in the top left corner of the screen.
The form will then be linked to the amended existing Job or new Job.
Mobile users will need to sync their devices for the job and form to be visible.