If you can’t move off the first screen, the company registration screen or the company name is not being recognized, follow the steps below:
Check you have the correct company name, this is typically: mproYourCompanyName
The Wi-Fi you are connected to may be blocking the app from connecting to the web services, using mobile data will resolve this, follow the steps below:
- Open your device's Settings.
- Open Connections.
- Turn your Wi-Fi connection off.
- Head back to Connections and select Mobile data.
- Ensure that your Mobile data is turned on.
- Re-open mpro5.
- Press the Cog icon in the top right corner of the login page.
- Check you have the correct company name, example: (mpro[YourCompanyName]).
- Select Register. If you have sufficient internet connectivity, it will successfully register.
- Enter your credentials on the next screen to gain access.
Once you have successfully registered your company name, the app will navigate you back to the login page where you can enter your credentials to gain access to your mobile account.
The app will only successfully register when you have sufficient internet data connectivity.