If your Job isn’t opening when you scan a QR or NFC tag, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
The first problem could be that you need to re-sync:
- Log out of mpro5, then log back in.
- Select the three stacked white bars in the top right of your screen.
- Select Settings from the side bar.
- Select the grey Sync button in the bottom right hand corner.
- To Sync All, tap the cycle symbol in the top right hand corner.
- You will be prompted to check your internet connection, hit Yes when you think you have one. Syncing may take several minutes depending on your connection.
- You should now be able to scan the Job.
Note: If the Job is still not opening, you may need to check the following:
Check with your office that you have a Job scheduled, the Job will need to be assigned to the specific Location that the tag is linked to for it to open.
You may be scanning the wrong tag, you can check with your office if you are not sure which tag to scan.
The Job may only be available at specific time, try these two steps to fix the issue.
Check that you are scanning the Job at the correct time, if the Job is scheduled to a certain time (e.g. a store open cleaning routine), it won’t appear outside of this period.
Check that your device time is correct and that it is on the same time as the platform. Even being a minute out could cause syncing issues so make sure your device is using the correct time. Ask you office if you are not sure.