mpro5 is a world class mobile business solution. It drives business efficiency through the removal of paperwork and via its job scheduling, alerting and reporting capabilities -ensuring head office staff are continually updated with the job statuses and availability of their staff working out in the field. mpro5 offers organisations immediate return on investment, requires no internal infrastructure and can be up and running within weeks!
The company behind mpro5 is Crimson Tide, which wrote the application in the latest web standards, HTML5 and CSS, thus ensuring that mpro5 is available on iOS, Android & Windows Phone 8 smartphones and tablets.
Due to its versatility, mpro5 is applicable for a range of industries. The application is currently being used in retail, auditing, facilities management, asset management, logistics, nursing, patient care and many others!
What is included in mpro5?
- Mobilisation of paperwork/forms – users can complete on smart phone/PDA/tablet
- Microsoft Azure cloud-based job scheduling website (No infrastructure required by you)
- Job alerts
- Customised reports – emailed directly to predefined staff
- Proof of work accuracy & completion (photo capture)
- The smart phone/PDA/tablet (optional – can be software only)
- Integration with your back-end system
- Installation and support
All of the above is included in a monthly subscription, per user fee. No capital outlay.
Mobilisation of paperwork/forms
Our mpro5 application includes the mobilisation of your paperwork/forms, which staff will be able to complete on their smart phone/PDA/tablet while working out in the field. mpro5 mobile forms include numerous features, which can be enabled or disabled (i.e turned ‘on’ or ‘off’) to suit your exact needs. Some of these features include:
- Before and after photo capture
- Date & time stamping of form initiation and completion
- Bar code scanning
- Digital signature capture
- Dynamic forms
- Mandatory/optional questions
- Many more – view our mpro5 overview guide for a full list !
Once complete, all data entered into the mobile form automatically transfers back to your own database for storage via the cloud. In areas of little or no mobile signal coverage, data will be saved to the mpro5 ‘Outbox’ until coverage is restored. At this point data will be pushed back out to your database again.
Microsoft Azure cloud-based job scheduling website
Included in every mpro5 application is a cloud-based job scheduling website, hosted with Microsoft Azure, from where you are able to schedule one-off & recurrent jobs to the smart phone or tablet of your staff. You will be kept up-to-date in real-time concerning the status of each scheduled job, thus ensuring you have complete management over staff working out in the field. All of the following features can be attached to a scheduled job:
- Full job details (e.g. customer/date/location/time/SLA/urgency)
- Forms to complete
- Documents from the mpro5 Doc Store (e.g. certificates/pdfs..etc)
- Assets and parts
- Expenses and time-sheets
- Many more – please review mpro5 overview guide for a full list !
Alerts and customised reports
Once a job is accepted or declined, started or completed, the job status on the website will be updated accordingly. Additionally, the mpro5 software can be configured to ensure that relevant staff are alerted, via email or text, with the completion status of each job.
Once the data has been collected, we will configure the mpro5 software so that reports are automatically generated and emailed to relevant staff. Reports are customised to fit your requirements.
For a personalised demo of mpro5, or for further information, contact us via email@example.com or 01892 542 444