By building a cloud-based platform into mpro5, our clients don’t need to install any other interface into their computer systems or update existing software. It’s all done for them.
Cloud based platforms are becoming incredibly popular. We’ve been working with them for years, so we know what we’re doing.
Using our experience and expertise, we’ve chosen to base mpro5 around Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud platform because it’s the most secure and reliable one we’ve found.
We love Windows Azure because it:
- Shares the same enterprise-tested platform that powers Skype, Office, Bing and Xbox
- Offers 99.95% availability, so you’ll always be able to access it
- Is used by more than 57% of Fortune 500 companies
- Has received the G-Cloud Impact Level 2 (IL2) accreditation from the Cabinet Office confirming its security
- Runs on a growing global network of Microsoft-managed data centres across 13 regions giving it truly global reach.
- Can be integrated with most backup systems
We know that technology moves fast and the options for businesses are vast, so we’re happy to chat through any questions you have about how mpro5 would work for your business.